Love, Love, Love
If I had unlimited funds my apartment would be completely overstocked with tons of wonderful items that I probably don't really need. Window shopping doesn't hurt though, right?
This dress from Modcloth is absolutely adorable.
Would be perfect for summer.

I have been in desperate need of a small camera case so I figured this would be fantastic!
Not to mention my daughter will probably love looking at it.
This designer has a bunch of wonderful different designs to choose from which I like.

Now I don't want to sound selfish but I already have an Ipod.
I'm thinking about selling it so I can upgrade to this little number, since I'm one of the few people I know that do not have an Iphone. Since this has a camera and wifi, I think it should do just fine.

And since my daughter probably needs something as well....
;)

Every girl needs to have their first purse so I think I need to buy this one for Amelia.
She is constantly grabbing onto mine so I think she needs her own.
Granted, she will probably still try to grab mine. Hey, it's worth a shot!