Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday


1.   I am looking forward to : this semester in school being over and done with! And hopefully enjoying some nice weather this weekend.

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is : Boy bands. I'm talking Nsync, Backstreet Boys, Otown, Lfo....all those good ones from when I was younger. And seeing as how my husband knows most of their songs too (he grew up around girls) he gets extra brownie points.

3.  My favorite car is : currently undecided. We are in the process of finding me a new car and I can't really figure out what I like. I love sporty looking cars but seeing as how a car seat doesn't fit so well in those, i'm gonna have to find a 4 door.

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be: Warm and sunny but not ridiculously hot. 

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is: Take a bath and relax or read a good book. Or shop online for all the lovely things I wish I could buy =)

6.  This weekend: I will be spending time with my daughter since the husband has to work all weekend. Maybe going on a walk downtown to the farmer's market. 

7.  If I were a color, I'd be blue  because,  i'm a big fan of all colors blue. You name it, I like it.