Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday



1.   Fridays are: a nice lazy day where you can relax and figure out what you want to do for the rest of the weekend. I love staying home with my husband and my daughter.

2.  My husband, my daughter, warm weather, lists and good movies  make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is:  listening to other people's life stories. Try sitting with someone and for a few hours and tell them to just talk about their life. You will hear some amazing things. 

4.  If I had the day off today I would   sleep in, just like I did this morning! I'm lucky that I'm able to be a stay at home mom right now while Victor provides for us. Many people don't have that luxury so I'm truly grateful for that.

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is  a bit confused haha. We have a little of everything. Some things modern, some things vintage, some things random. Trying to make everything work together in a small space is what makes it difficult for me, but I always try to keep it clean.

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm  not as into politics as I should be. I would have to say I'm a bit more of a democrat but I like some of the ways that republicans do things. Many republicans I know seem to be really one sided about things and aren't very open minded, but they have a better way of doing certain things.

7.  I'd like to go to  Hawaii  so I could  enjoy nice warm weather instead of this super gloomy day we are having today.