Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bad blogger award goes to....

Me!

No but really, I made a pact to myself that I would update more frequently and have been super lagging. Granted I do spend most of my time chasing around an almost 15 month old with tremendous amounts of energy, go to school full time, and try my hardest to keep a tidy household (keyword here being try.) 

(My happy little monster...and her nose boogies)

I'm working on an idea for either another blog I want to start or adding a designated weekly topic to this one. Haven't worked out all the kinks just yet but I'm hoping that once school settles down a little bit and I have a second to breathe that I can get it together. 

On another note, here are some photos of what has been going on around here lately...

(Super excited that she found her belly button)


(Halloween costume number 1 - my little monkey girl)


(Baby planking? Or dreaming about flying?)


(Little bookworm)


(Halloween costume number 2 - mommy's little lamb)



Our anniversary dessert at the legendary Chez Panisse in Berkeley. This restaurant was one of the things on my bucket list that I was finally able to cross off. Every single part of the 4 course meal was amazing, and while the price tag is a bit steep it is worth every penny!

(Yay for new couches!)

(My little girl)

(Big hugs from my little goober)

(Doing gymnastics when she should be sleeping)

(Helping mommy put laundry away...or taking everything out and throwing it on the floor)