Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday...

I decided that I really need to be better about blogging more often because I have been lacking quite a bit. I am going to try to find something to post about everyday, even if it's just a little picture post. So for today it's "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"



All of a sudden it turned to summer here in Northern California! We went from mildly warm days to 90 degree heat. It's times like this I am truly grateful for central air conditioning in our apartment. I feel bad for my poor husband who is busy working this whole week and will be outside for a bunch of it. Luckily he tans more than he sunburns. I on the other hand am not that lucky...



Ever heard of a website called stumbleupon.com? I read about it on another blog once and decided to check it out, and now I am officially addicted. You sign up and click on different things that interest you. Once you have your selections, you click "stumble" and it will generate random websites, quotes, images and all sorts of fun stuff you may like. You can like the link and it will save all of them for you, or you can just click stumble and it will take you somewhere new. I find myself constantly on here and discovering new things. This picture below is one of the pictures that it recommended for me. I had to like it.


Summer school starts on Monday and in reality I am quite excited. While I do love being home with the baby and spending quality time together, I do need something for just me. Since I am unemployed right now I need to focus my time on something else, and what else could be better than trying to graduate college? Well...that may take awhile. But at least I am headed in the right direction, right? I should be able to transfer by next summer as long as I keep staying fulltime in my classes. Yay!

college board  ap scores