To make up for the lack of posts I've been doing lately.
{one} what color best describes you + why?I truly do not know. Maybe a light blue/green color, even though I have no idea what the heck it would be called. I just like pretty colors =)
{two} how have you changed in the past year?I would definitely say so. 9 months ago my daughter was born so that has been an exciting adventure full of laughing, crying, and lots and lots of dirty diapers. I wouldn't change it for a thing.
{three} have you ever had any surgeries?A c-section and stitches on my tongue when I was a baby. The c-section is pretty self explanatory. As for the tongue stitches? Apparently I managed to climb onto something while wearing baby booties, which resulted in me slipping and falling and biting down on my tongue. A huge chunk of it was "dangling off" and they had to sew it back on. My mom freaked out and my dad almost passed out from the sight of the blood. Oh how I hope that never happens to my daughter.
{four} why did you start your blog?Because I enjoy writing and I like meeting new people and reading about their lives. I recently deleted my Facebook so I still want to post pictures and other things that I like.
{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?Considering school starts for me on Monday and will be taking up quite a bit of my time for the next 6 weeks, not too much. But hopefully there will be camping, travelling, picture taking, and most important of all my daughter turns 1 on August 30! My oh my how fast the time goes.
{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?The husband and I and 2 of our friends always go to a nearby area where they shut down part of the streets so people can sit and watch the fireworks. I'm hoping the baby will do well with that this year because she likes bright colors, but I'm not sure how she will do if it's super loud.
{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?New food places! That's about as exciting as I get. We discovered a Meditteranean food place down the street from us recently and fell in love with it. Speaking of which, I may have to go there today...
{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?I think somewhere between 70 and 72.
{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?Hangover 2. I'm still a much bigger fan of the first one but this one was hilarious too. Plus it has Bradley Cooper in it and he is pretty amazing to look at.
{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?"Tubthumper" by Chumbawamba. Ridiculous right? The song is super old but my daughter loves loves loves it when we sing it to her and dance. Anything for the kids, right?