Some extremely nice friends of ours invited us to go with them to a cabin in Lake Tahoe to celebrate for Labor Day weekend. To be honest, I was a little bit worried because this was the baby's first actual trip anywhere and I didn't know how she would react. On top of that our friends don't have any children and I was afraid they might be scared to ever have any if the little one decided to have a melt down.
I was pleasantly surprised! The baby only had one crying fit because she was tired and it only lasted about ten minutes. She slept pretty well the whole time, including the 3 hour drive there and back. She played around, enjoyed the scenery and even went on a boat! Needless to say it makes me feel a lot more comfortable for any other vacations we may be having =)
(Husband enjoying the super cold water)
(Family hike!)
(Apparently hiking wears her out a bit...)
(Pretty boats)
(Caramel corn obviously tastes the best when you're naked)
(Sleepy daddy and sleepy baby)








