Ever heard of a Matt Harding? If not, you definitely should.
Type his name in Google and you will find a Youtube sensation of a man named Matt who dances in every possible place you can think of...and badly.
As silly as it may sound, this man is quite inspiring. You can tell just by watching his video.
If you go to his website www.wherethehellismatt.com you can sign up to be notified of when he will possibly be filming in an area near you so you can come and be a part of the video with him.
After signing up nearly 6 months ago, I received an email that said he would be shooting at a location that's only half an hour away! So of course I made the husband and my baby girl go with me. It wouldn't be the same without him!
In the end over 100 people showed up to be a part of it, and I'm really looking forward to seeing if our clip makes it into the film.
Another goal off my list....done! =)
Once we were all done filming, anyone who wanted to was able to take a picture with Matt and if you had a video camera he would even dance with you for your own personal collection! He was super nice and I feel honored to have met him.
Here is the link to his most famous dancing video on Youtube. I can't wait to see the new one!
